Wednesday 5 September 2012

Redonkulous DT Day #11

Hello lovely people! Not satisfied taking part in the Redonkulous blog hop (BTW, you still have time to take part, just check out the post below this one!), I'm back with yet another Redonkulous creation :o)

Those of you who regularly check out my blog will know that I am very much a square card, bold character image kinda gal.... well, this one is a little bit different. Not only have I gone floral, the central focus of my card is actually a sentiment. In addition to that, I made a stepper card to mount it all on.


And from the side view...

I just love this sentiment as this is exactly the relationship I have with my lovely Mum. Sheryl has done such a fantastic job in embellishing the heart with all those vines and leaves too. She's a fab artist :o)

For those of you who also love this image, there is good news.... there are a whole host of other versions available with alternative sentiments in the shop! Make sure you visit Redonkulous to check them out!
Thanks for stopping by!
 



Pin It

7 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous

Aud said...

Very nice Stacey and a lovely sentiment, love the papers. Aud x

Sue said...

Stunning card, the image is gorgeous and I love the sentiment

Sue

Kimberly said...

Oh this is so lovely...i just gotta try a step card one of these days...i'm scared of them:0)
Great colouring and design...tfs

Unknown said...

fabulous card hunnie hugs sasyx

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Stacey Stacey Stacey!!! You work never stops amazing me - this is so stunning! I just saw a stepper card for the first time the other day and would like to learn how to do this too! Beautifully coloured hun! XXHUGSXX
RedonkulousDesigns.com

Crissy Armstrong said...

Stunning array of colours, wow! Beautiful!